[tabs type=”horizontal”][tabs_head][tab_title]Summary[/tab_title][tab_title]HopSolutions[/tab_title][tab_title]Location | Contact[/tab_title][tab_title]Hopineo[/tab_title][/tabs_head][tab]
- Accomodation type : hotel, huts
- Location : Franche-Comté, rural
- Capacity : 21 huts, including 13 in the trees (70 beds)
- Opening dates : All year
- Agriculture and catering : politique d’achat de produits locaux, moins de 15km du domaine.
- Waste management : dry-pit toilets
- Tour de France 2014 (october) : Hopineo helped them on their problematic of development.
The Cabanes des Grands Lacs (“Great Lakes’ Huts”), haven of peace, natural and ecological
Gaspard de Moustier is 28 in 2014. It has been already 6 years that he is running the Cabanes des Grands Lacs in Franche-Comté (North of France), with Marie, the manager. It is a huge natural and aquatic domain of 150 hectares. In the middle of lakes and rivers, it’s THE place to reenergize and/or observe the nature (ducks, deers, swans,…), perched on a hut from 5 to 12 meters away fro the ground, or in one of the 8 floating huts…
The accomodations, entirely ecological and immersed in nature, andcombined with an excellent quality of service, allow everybody to live an experience out of the ordinary and magical !