- Objective: To inform and involve each person in the eco-responsible actions of the establishment.
- Description: Make available a welcome booklet exhibiting the different eco-responsible steps undertaken by the accomodation.
- Bruyères d’Erquy (Erquy, Bretagne)
- Lecoq-Gadby (Rennes, Bretagne)
- chalet Les Blancs (station le Pra Loup / Alpes du Sud)
- Les Méans (Alpes)
- Domaine de la Rhonie (Meyrals / Dordogne)
- Solar Hôtel (Paris / Île-de-France)
Welcome Booklet: information, teaching, raising awareness
Compulsory for eco-labelled establishments and often present in businesses that are committed to sustainable development, the welcome booklet is made available in bedrooms or in the entrance hall.
It presents all of the good practices and responsible commitments of the establishment to travellers, enabling them to contribute. It can also add details of the continual improvement strategy, future projects…
Florence, at the Bruyères d’Erquy, has added some humour with a comic strip, guaranteed to attract the wider audience and share the message with ease!
At the B&B Les Terres Blanches, in the Alps, the authors have gone as far as presenting their improvement plans including details of implementation.
Translated from French by Holly Cooper Chima.