[Job/Volontariat] Paris City Leader for Visit.org
Job / Volunteering
Paris City Leader for Visit.org
Visit.org is the world’s largest discovery and booking platform for immersive, impactful travel experiences hosted by do-good organizations around the world. 100% of hosts’ revenue is invested back into the local communities.
Are you passionate about the social aspects of sustainable tourism and development? Are you innovative? Do you love creating things with your bare hands?
Join us! We are an international group of development professionals building the world’s first online platform for tours that benefit communities. We are looking for an Paris-based self-starter who is bright and energetic to join our team as Paris City Leader.
You are the right candidate if you:
- Are excited about innovation in the global social sector
- Are familiar with French nonprofit sector and wish to get to know it even better
- Are enthusiastic about being part of an entrepreneurial team, are flexible and resourceful
- See the potential in nonprofit visits to (1) enhance local economic and social development in the country and (2) create a better informed public discussion about the world’s most pressing needs
- Have good writing and communication skills in English
- Experience with social media is a plus
What will you do?
- You will be our representative in Paris
- You will be in charge of finding community-based communities and nonprofit organizations in Paris that offer visits to the general public, introducing them and onboarding them to Visit.org, follow up with them and offer them guidance and support to develop some exciting experiences, if needed.
- You will do some maintenance work with the organizations, updating the information on their profiles, visiting and vetting the experiences offered by them on a regular basis.
- Offer support if needed to confirm bookings
- Welcome to make any content suggestions for our Blog or Social Media pages
What do we offer?
- 100 USD per month.
- Performance-based bonuses for every org you recruit (around 20 to 30 USD per org).
- We cover your expenses for calls and transportation.
- You will be a member of an international entrepreneurial team and be part of a growing network of Country and City Leaders around the world.
- This position can be counted as an internship for students.
10 hours a week, depending on candidate capacity. Start anytime from now.
Send your resume, a thoughtful cover letter, and three examples of local NGOS in your community that you would like to onboard to visit.org to email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in us!
Don’t forget to follow visit.org on Facebook!